Hello GMMA Grads & Health Professionals,
I would like to formally invite you to the 2019 GMMA Professionals/Postgrads Conference!
The purpose of this conference is to unite mission-minded professionals & postgrads by providing an enjoyable space for everyone to get to know and encourage one another!
The theme of this conference is “Know My Calling”. There will be time for worship, guest speakers, small group breakout sessions (both for inter and intra-generational groups), and mission testimony sharing. Want to know more about this conference? Refer to this 1-minute video: https://vimeo.com/343139283
- When: Saturday, July 13, 2019 @ 12pm-8pm (dinner is provided)
- Where: Bethel Korean Church in Irvine (18700 Harvard Ave, Irvine, CA 92612)
- Why: To meet and connect with other like-minded Christian healthcare professionals from various life stages, to learn more about GMMA and different ways you can get involved (i.e. overseas mission trips, mentorship, local community outreach, etc)
- Cost: FREE!!
- RSVP in the link provided by Saturday, June 29th
https://www.facebook.com/events/680621455703474/ (or reply back to this email@example.com if you do not have facebook)
- Childcare provided – please reply back to firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you would be interested in
For any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! If you have any friends that want to join, please send them my way. I look forward to seeing you at the conference!