Who We Are
Who we are
“GMMA: Medical Mission is our DNA, Alliance is our strategy, Global is our destination.”
– Dr. Peter Chung Sr. (President, GMMA) –
GMMA members strive to reach out to the Next Generation to EQUIP them for World Missions, and to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
GMMA members are the future healthcare leaders representing all races and ethnicities to “ARISE & SHINE” for God’s Glory and Grace wherever they go, at home and throughout the world.
What we do
We do ministry through:
Biennial National Conferences to promote both global and local mission work.
Regional Conferences to teach and equip Healthcare professionals and students to experience missional life.
- Partnering with Christian Mission Organizations to help recruit long term missionaries
- Student Chapter Ministry to help undergraduate students become fully committed Christ-followers.
- Post Graduate Student Ministry to provide a platform to network and fellowship and to encourage personal spiritual growth to become Christ centered mission minded healthcare professionals.
- Professional Ministry to promote missional life by sharing their expertise in service to others.
- Local Community Medical Outreach to share the love of Christ by serving impoverished and needy people.
- Global Mission Outreach to partner with established missionaries and organizations to promote and support the ongoing ministries.
- Mentoring Ministry to the next generation to provide role models to college and graduate students guiding them to become true disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Networking among mature Christian professionals to serve as mentors
- Short-term medical mission trips to promote and experience missional life
- Mission Training Programs to practically equip healthcare workers for mission work
Arise, shine for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. (Isaiah 60:1)
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. (John10:16)
“Living out the Christ-Centered Missional Life”
Our Vision Statement: H.E.A.L.
Help churches to connect and partner in medical mission work.
Empower tthe next generation of healthcare professionals to live out missional life through mentoring, training, supporting, and mission opportunities.
Awaken mission minded healthcare professionals to fulfill the great commission.
Link healthcare professionals with mission partners for mobilization
We are a Medical Missions Organization that brings the message of Jesus’ healing and love to:
Mission minded healthcare professionals to connect what God is doing in the rest of the world.
The next generation of healthcare professionals to move forward into the medical mission field.
Healthcare professionals with global medical mission organizations.
Local church medical mission work across the globe.
What We Believe
We believe in God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, and salvation only by grace through faith in Jesus.
We believe in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
We believe the sanctity of marriage is between one man and one woman